dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Anyone else catch the live video feed of the 250 Moto 1 on the web?

WOW! Now that was some racing. Moto 2 did not disapppoint either, judging from the audio and the Live at the Wire.

Props to all the top 10 in the 250 class. Lots of heart and talent, and great racing!

Looks like Dungy is going to have to abandon his habit of starting in the back half of the field. The top 5 or 10 guys are just too fast.

The 450's had drama, too, though Tedesco was on fire and ran away with it. Too bad he got 0 points at Round 1. I'm hoping he wins the title!

I was amazed Alessi was back. Unfortunately, his worst case scenorio played out. Hope he is not set back too far. Clearly that was a 'just racing' accident, but it was a hard hit.

Chad Reed did not impress this week. Man, if Alessi could have salvaged some points as he intended, he would still be in the hunt!

Short needs to find some more speed.

Tommy Hahn had a great round and Moto 2, and pushed Short all the way to the line. Nice ride!

Ferry was back, but not a factor.

And Dietrich with a 5th in moto 2!

ETA: Jeffro was not very good. Waaayyyyy too much time talking about heart rates and himself. I think there was a 2+ minute stretch he talked about things other than the race, non-stop, without a breath. They need to reign him in when he goes on a fillibuster.

David Bailey is much much better.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Would be very cool to see Tedesco win the title.

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Emig was terrible. Bailey is way better. Weigant is starting to annoy me a little too. Whoever said they have to talk all the time? Shut up and let us watch the race occasionally. It's TV, not radio.

Tedesco was awesome. Reed was disappointing, but he is still standing.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Crappy internet connection kinda left me hanging, like a bunch of still shots. But, it looked awesome! There is going to be some heavy duty racing this weekend, catch up on all the lites races? Ivan was so dominating in the lites sx, and it is about time he got up there! Very nice. Moss? 33rd the second moto? Another guy that can not see at night? I heard a rumor you know who said the same thing of his showing, I thought it was great! "Cough" CR. Mikey did not last too long. What ever possessed him to try that? The interview from dear friend Erin almost made me ralph though. You move to the 40 class so you can snivel? Never hear a word about Pourcel? He is doing great! Canard was supposed to be in the booth, maybe this weekend? Did I hear Kdub is coming to Redbud also? I think this was the worst televised venue so far, maybe cause of the night thing? No cameras caught the Short-Moss battle? I got to take Jefros word that Moss ran off the track and????

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Hot Sauce!! Hope IT can keep it rolling to the final round, would like to see him stay in the championship battle with Reed, and anyone else who decides to step it up.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Wow!! The last several laps had a GREAT race for 3rd though 6th. Tommy Searl got passed by Dungey then came back, passed him, and stayed ahead! Metcalfe got passed by Pourcel then passed *him* back to keep 5th.

Top Bottom