jackdrinker

Apr 11, 2003
Did you guys read the interview with chad reed? i think it was on the racerx site, he talks about the fact that the contracts with himself, bubba and ricky all expire next year..

jackdrinker

Apr 11, 2003
could you imagine the pissing matches in the trailer if all three were on the same team. i don't think there is a road worthy semi to fit all those big heads in..

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
If I remember right, Kawasaki wasn't willing to give Reed a ride here when he came across the pond (although they were willing to continue to support him in Europe). I'll bet they're kicking themselves in the ass now. Had they even offered a 2 yr contract, put him on a 250 straightaway and kept Bubba on the 125, they'd be golden right now. Reed likes those green things.

Windham's contract is up next year? I think it was only 2 years. Therefore, this will be one of the first times in recent history where all the 'great' ones could be riding for different teams and going head to head. For instance, no team (even Honda) could afford to pay for both Bubba and another high price rider. Same probably will go for Reed (his price just went up), Windham (his just quadrupled) and of course RC. KTM may even get one of 'em.

BigR

Dec 27, 2000
Travis Preston has pointed out of the 125's.. so he will be interesting to watch.
I think Fonseca's contract expires... I don't see him back with Honda.
Does Ramsey have another year?

Top Bottom