DreamZx93

Nov 3, 2004
Im new here so I guess I can start out by sayin HEY....

Ive got a problem with reeds. Ive ordered from two diff places and both places have given me reeds with holes in them. Tiny pin holes like they are burnt up or somin. I dont think they are supose to be there. Im runnin vforce delta 2......My motor mods are bills pipe cylinder, flathead piston, shaved head (60thousand), bills pipe: pipe and silencer, and run vp c12 gas. Someone told me i should go back to a stock reed cage and drop these carbon fiber brittle pedals...Im stumpt ive got 2 sets of reeds that are new with tiny holes in them and a set of old ones...should i get a stock cage with no carbon pedals or use what i just got with these holes in them. I always thought they wernt supose to have holes in them. THANX FELLAS

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
The V-Force reeds will look like they have pinholes in them under the light, but they really don't have holes.

Whoever is telling you that you need to drop those "carbon fiber brittle pedals..." needs to have their heads examined. They last every bit as long as fiberglass ones, if not longer.

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
When they crack, chip, or split.

Top Bottom