CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
I really wish we took more pics, but I guess we were just too busy riding this year. We did get this one of my Kawasaki sister and her Buddy!

Attachments

• fishstory.jpg
    fishstory.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 251

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
'Just wanted to post this pic because it's such a cool view. Plus, HUGE thanks to all those folks who led rides (Strick, Longtime, Bobby, Kiwi, CSL, and many others), encouraged that second try (especially FarmerJohn), picked us up when we fell (I dunno what the guy's name was because I was slightly dilerious from landing on my head), agreeing to ride along because I was scared (bbbom pronounced b-BOOM), and just making the trip SO MUCH FUN (everybody)!!!
:) :) :)

Attachments

• nixonview.jpg
    nixonview.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 240

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Cj - I'm L'ingMAO. I forgot I shared the story of the friends who called themselves the Small Efficient Women. Got-to-say -- you and Mimi do indeed, though, meet all three criterion -- even if you're not planning on taking over the world!

Great pics, too.

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Originally posted by CJ Rider
agreeing to ride along because I was scared (bbbom pronounced b-BOOM),

Now I see why you were twisting my arm so hard! I had no idea you were scared, you seemed quite confident. I can't believe how fast you were ripping across the desert on that little bike. In fact I still have a slight ringing in my ears from you blasting past me WFO on the road back to the parking lot. BTW, you would be fine following Karl so when are you guys coming over? ;)

Great pics too! And YES, thanks so much to everyone that led the rides and helped out it was a great time :thumb: .

RetSenior

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 15, 2000
Great riding. Enjoyed it all. Did not enjoy seeing CJ stoppie. It looked brutal to me but turned out OK. When I picked up the KX100 and turned it around I must admit it is a lot lighter than my KTM 520. CJ got on and finished a good ride. Awesome day of riding.

ps. wish I could go on a lady's ride only and mix it up.

Last edited:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally Lamented by RetSenior
ps. wish I could go on a lady's ride only and mix it up.

George, it seems like whenever the ladies get together for a ride you've been MIA, what's up with that??  Thanks for letting me take a spin on the 525, next time maybe I will want to actually take it on some trails...:scream:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
See that last picture.

You should see the downhill on the other side. I was trying to convince the other riders to go ahead down. Instead, Jen (CJ rider) just revved up her KX100 put it on the backwheel and shredded that monster decline. What a GAL!

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Originally posted by RetSenior
... When I picked up the KX100 and turned it around I must admit it is a lot lighter than my KTM 520....
Ah, George, it was YOU! Thanks, man. It DID look like ya picked up a small toy instead of a real motorcycle; LOL! Natalie- Your tumble into the sage brush was equally impressive with also a good outcome! We're all just trying hard when we tumble, right?

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by CJ Rider
Natalie- Your tumble into the sage brush was equally impressive with also a good outcome! We're all just trying hard when we tumble, right?

Right :thumb:  That sage brush had velcro arms, I swear. :ugg:

CJ, you KICK ASS, Woman!!!  For such a small package of pixie sprite, you pack a womp of energy when its time to make things happen.  I kid you not, this woman RAN up and down hills, saving the less graceful, doled out encouragement left and right, then lead the troops on to more fun stuff...I am humbled and inspired!

Top Bottom