Renthal Sprockets and BTOsports.com

madmatt

Jul 11, 2002
I have been recently playing mail tennis with btosports after they screwed up my order twice. They sent me the wrong size rear sprocket first, then a wrong sized helmet, and now they have sent me the correct size rear sprocket, but it is for a 2000-2001 YZ 125 instead of the 99 YZ 125 that I have.

My question is, will this part swap out on these two bikes, or am I gonna have to wait another 4 damn weeks to be able to change out the sprockets. I am growing very frustrated with them and I hope that they change out so I don't have to spend them back AGAIN! To add to the frustration, the last time btosports sent my stuff back to me, it ended up in Pennsylvania instead of Texas. Tell me how the hell that happened!

Very Madmatt

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
To everyone reading this post, here's what you do. I in no way am in association with MX South, I just want to tell you what a great job they do in price matching. I usually go to Btosports.com to find what I need, then e-mail mxsouth.com and tell them btosports price, they usually beat that price by at least $2.00 I've even gotten $10.00 cheaper. Mx South sponsors DRN so why not support them, and they are the fastest and friendliest people I have ever had the priveledge of doing business with.

madmatt

Jul 11, 2002
I will definately not be using BTOsports any more, they pissed me off one to many times. Thanks for the info roost, I will be buying parts from them from now on!

Madmatt

CR-For-Ever

Feb 25, 2002
MXSouth rocks! Great service you can even get stuck on the phone talking about bikes with them, hehe

Alot of people like Bob's cycle supply but I'v had alot of bad experiences with them..

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom