Replacement side panels.

DCMan

Jun 2, 2001
Does anyone know where to get replacement side panels. I'm looking for white ones. All I've found are green. I have one cracked and would like to replace it. :confused:

Brian2

Aug 2, 2001
The only ones I have found are in Green. But you can get a black or white number background decal to place over them. My plastic panels were not cracked, just looking USED. I sanded them with a 4" diameter random orbit palm sander using 100 grit paper and they came out GREAT! Not glossy, but it sure did take all the dirt and sratches out.

MassKDX

Dec 11, 2001
I have the stock white ones for sale. They are scratched up a bit and dirty. Make an offer. I can take some pics if you like.

DCMan

Jun 2, 2001
thanks guys, I think I'll just have to do the green with a white background. Much appreciated!
DCMan

CMcCarthy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2002
I've also been looking for white side panels for the 89-94 KDX. I see them all the time on KX500s (same part #), but I can't find new ones anywhere. If you run across any, please post where you got them.
-Charles

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…