hootsmun

Oct 12, 2006
Hi all ,

just bought myself a 2001 cr125, after being away from motocross for over 20 years - I just know I am going to hurt myself ! :laugh:

Anyway, I need to replace the fork seals and have searched and searched for a step by step guide online which I cannot find.

Can anyone direct me, other than buying the service manual (scottish you see) to a document that will guide me through the process.

Cheers

Zenith

Jan 11, 2001
Posted by: KTM-Lew

Zenith? Did you read my post? Guess not...

Sorry about that KTM-Lew, for some VERY strange reason I can't see your posts in this thread!? I see only hootsmun's two and my one. Only for I was googling for something and came across the text version of this thread (http://dirtrider.net/forums3/text/topic/141583-1.html) I saw your posts! Even stranger then your posts not appearing is the fact that I stumbled across it like this LOL! I'll shoot Okie an email and see what the story is. Can anybody else see or NOT see KTM-Lew's two posts in this thread?

KTM-Lew

Jan 26, 2002
I have had some "issues" with the boards management in the past? Maybe I am the only one that can see my posts?

Doesn't matter i guess...

Zenith

Jan 11, 2001
Kinda strange because looking at this thread from the list of recent threads you'll see Last Post - "Today 01:10 AM KTM-Lew ". Yet I still dont' see any posts by him here at all!?

I have had some "issues" with the boards management in the past? Maybe I am the only one that can see my posts?

Doesn't matter i guess...
I guess that's the problem then KTM-Lew, you're posts are visible in the text version of the site though. Strange!

Top Bottom