limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
I was wandering if any of you guys have a rev pipe and have had your bike ported for low end power? I bought a rev pipe and I like the power, but there's just not enough on the bottom for the woods. I was thinking instead of buying a torque pipe for 180$ I could have it ported (by EG) for only 150$(for low-mid range). What would be the effect of this setup? I'm looking for it to be as smooth of a transition from low-mid-top as possible (basicaly more like a four stroke). I know it can't have a powerband as smooth as a four-stroke, but I want it to be as smooth & powerfull as possible (with more on bottom than on top)

Does this sound like a good idea? (or possible?) Thanks for the help :thumb:

Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
Sounds like good thinking to me. Give Eric a call and let him know exactly what you are looking for. He's not only very reputable but very honest and will be able to tell you exactly what to expect from porting and head mods. He wont try and sell you something you don't need or can't use. My guess is the rev pipe will be the one he recommends with more everywhere porting.

David

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
Alright, as soon as I get the money/time I will give him a call. I'll keep you guys updated on the mods.

Tom

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom