rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Anybody interested in riding at Hollister this saturday?? If so let me know, i will be there around 7:30am..
Rick

matt ruiz

Jan 10, 2002
Hey Rick whats going on. I might be out there this saturday with one of my buddies. We are going to be at the camp site just past the store. We will be in a white 4x4 dodge. look for a Cr500 #676 and a brand new Blue gas gas ec300. I will be brakeing in my new bike.I will be putting around for awhile but oncce its broken in it will bhe time to fly. My name is Matt and my buddies name is Ray hope to see you out there.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I'll look for you out there Matt, i drive a Nissan frontier, 4 door w/a Dale Earnhardt JR front license plate.. I ride a 01kx250 and will probably have a 01kx125.. Hope too see you there..
RIck

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Hey thanks for the invite Matt, but i'm already set for Hollister, one of my cousins is meeting us out there.. Have fun at CC..
RIck

Amadeus

Apr 10, 2003
Rick

Let me know next time you head out Id love to meet up. Ive lived in the bay area for a while now and have yet to ride around here. Ive spent my last few years heavily into my street/track rigs. How can one not with such a B.A. hwy like 9.:)
Anyway, Im waitin on my freshly plated cylinder in the mail. Should be here by Thurs. So I'll be itchin to ride by the weekend. Im lookin forward to exploring Hollister Hills and it would be alot more fun if I was hangin with someone who knows the spots.

Lookin out the window(6:30 Sat) I'll bet you guys had a sweet day. Post when you get back.
Thanks

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Amadeus,
Hollister was like riding at a golf course!! THe grass was green, the dirt was moist, it was the best day so far this year i think.. Plus it was about 75 today :)
Lately i've been riding there every saturday, so more than likely i'll be out there this coming sat.. I usually am there by 730am.. WHere abouts in the Bay Area are you??
RIck

Amadeus

Apr 10, 2003
Wow that sounds sweet!
Im down in San Jose so if you want we can meet up just off 101 or even there at H.H. and do some ridin'. Im going to try and button up the bike late this week and hopefully do a quick breakin on Friday over at Metcalf. Then Ill be sure to have any wrinkles ironed out that could ruin a full Sat.
email me and we'll talk some more this week.
roadpro@attbi.com
Joshua

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Joshua,
I'll email you about riding this coming weekend.. What kind of bike do you ride?? I think it may rain some this week, so it should be nice out there..
Rick

Top Bottom