MadKaw Mike

May 23, 2006
I know it is short notice but does anybody want to ride sat 8/11? Evart? Higgins lake? West Branch? Strattford Village? I don't care just want to go ride!

Anybody?

Mike :ride:

mjbike

Dec 1, 2003
Mike
I was trying to find some one to ride west side but no luck.
I will meet you at Evart if you are still interested. Earlier the better to beat the heat. I, like you, just want/need to ride.
You can respond here or email me at mjbike@aol.com and I can give you my cell ph.#. Don't know how far it is for you but let me know what time works for you. I would like to meet at 9am but am flexible.
Mike

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
mjbike said:
Mike
I was trying to find some one to ride west side but no luck.
Mike

Me and a friend are going to be at Horseshoe tomorrow (saturday) morning at 7am. Your welcome to join us. Some trail some dual sportin. Kinda mix and match some of the Holton/Horseshoe trails.

mjbike

Dec 1, 2003
Sorry Mike
I am taking Don up on his offer to ride HSL 3.5 hrs less travel on a hot day.
Next time you go to Evart drop me a email and maybe we will ride another day.
Thanks,
Mike

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Good ride today MJbike. I completely blew out my LH fork seal. Just gushed fork oil all over the bed of my truck.

Madkaw Mike hope you had a good ride. Sorry I stole Mjbike away from ya.

MadKaw Mike

May 23, 2006
Ya thanks YZMAN400 for poaching my thread and my ride :yell:

and thanks for rubbing it in over on Thumpertalk :ohmy:

Just trying to find more people to ride with. Thanks for helping me out

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I know I know my bad. If I had more $ I probable would of went to Evart with ya but I am BROKE this week so a ride close to home was in the cards for me.

Man this riding thing is getting expensive for me. Not only do I have to fix the kids 100 I have to go thru his new 85 to make sure everything is ok and now fix a blown fork seal on my X. It never ends. I am falling farther and farther behind. Im not going to have anything left thats ridable in a little bit.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom