foxracingyz85

Oct 18, 2008
Hi Everyone ,

I'm ' not new ' here but I lost my sign in name and password. I joined dirt rider over a year ago. I live in the Kansas City , MO area. I ride woods , trails or track. It really doesn't matter to me , they are all fun. I haven't met anybody else off of here except ' biglou ' and he isn't my friend any more. Don't know why. So , I'm on here looking for new friends to ride with. I had a Honda , two actually. Fixed both up and sold them. Had a 125 , but honestly it was way too big for me ( not too fast though! ) I couldn't reach the ground with a 125.
I recently purchased a 2005 YZ85. I haven't rode it anywhere except around by my house , which is in the city and really no place to ride. I don't know what else to say. I love riding bikes , and hopefully one day I can meet all of you and also join you guys whenever you have ' get togethers ' and just ride. Don't know what else to say. If you want to know more about me you can post here. I look forward to hearing from somebody. Thanks for reading my post. :ride:

jonestony

Oct 20, 2018
Hi Everyone ,

I'm ' not new ' here but I lost my sign in name and password. I joined dirt rider over a year ago. I live in the Kansas City , MO area. I ride woods , trails or track. It really doesn't matter to me , they are all fun. I haven't met anybody else off of here except ' biglou ' and he isn't my friend any more. Don't know why. So , I'm on here looking for new friends to ride with. I had a Honda , two actually. Fixed both up and sold them. Had a 125 , but honestly it was way too big for me ( not too fast though! ) I couldn't reach the ground with a 125.
I recently purchased a 2005 YZ85. I haven't rode it anywhere except around by my house , which is in the city and really no place to ride. I don't know what else to say. I love riding bikes , and hopefully one day I can meet all of you and also join you guys whenever you have ' get togethers ' and just ride. Don't know what else to say. If you want to know more about me you can post here. I look forward to hearing from somebody. Thanks for reading my post. :ride:
its nice to hear your story!

Top Bottom