CR125 rider

Sep 16, 2004
hey my name is Alex i am 15 and i just got my second dirtbike, its a '00 CR125 (w/some mods on it) , anyways if theres anybody here that wants to go riding (out to the dunes or Ocotillo Wells) then i would be very happy to go with you. email me :ride: :aj:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
CR125 rider said:
if theres anybody here that wants to go riding (out to the dunes or Ocotillo Wells) then i would be very happy to go with you. QUOTE]

Hi Alex. Welcome to DRN.

Where in So Cal do you live. We have many members here and we have several organized rides. Check out the General Chapter Information Forum, the So Cal Wrecking Crew Forum in particular. We usually post up and coming rides there. You are more than welcome to join us.

Several of our members go to Ocotillo and the dunes and they will post there too. We have young guys, old guys, fast guys and slow guys. Girls too. Then there's elk. :yikes: We havn't figured out where he fits in yet. ;) :laugh:

Com'on out and ride with us. :cool:

Ol'89r

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Hey Alex :cool: welcome to the site.

As Ol'89r said, check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum. It is full of ride opportunities. Watch out for the wierdo in the pink tutu and the CHIPS helmet, but other than him, there are a bunch of great guys and gals ready to ride at a moments notice.

Top Bottom