motopimp32

Jan 30, 2004
Im looking for places near you

hey, i live in louisville Ky and dont know any good places to ride besides out at my cousins so if you find a good place e-mail me at [email protected] so i can try it out. ill get back with you if i find somewhere that is near you that is a good ride. if you havent been to land between the lakes which im sure you probally have you need to try it out. ive been there once and didnt have my bike with me. it looks like a real great ride to me. so maybe we can ride sometime when it gets warmer out.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
You guys should join the TeamDRN Kentuckiana Chapter. (Go to User CP, click on Group Memberships)
http://dirtrider.net/forums3/forumdisplay.php?f=78
You can be notified of rides and such in the area.

You may want to try this area, which is not far from Lexington:
Mountain Parkway (Clay City, KY approx. 2000 acres)
From Lexington, KY. Take I-64 East to the Mountain Parkway (Exit 98). Take the Mountain Parkway 16 miles East to Clay City (Exit 16). Turn left at end of off ramp, then left on SRD-15. Take SRD-15 East through Clay City to SRD-1057. Turn right onto SRD-1057. Take SRD-1057 three and a half miles south to Rose Lane. Turn Left onto Rose Lane and follow signs. About an 1 ½ east of Lexington south of I-64.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom