mex_ros

Aug 2, 2006
I had a bad fall with my bike a month ago and i started riding again yesterday.
I never race, i'm always riding in the woods.
The problem is that i feel like i'm riding for the first time...i feel an unexplained fear.I don't know if it is because of the fall but i don't drive like i used to. I'm afraid even doing a simple wheelie and i feel that i have to practice all from the begining.
Any advice? Thanks :|

BBking25

Nov 28, 2006
haha that happened to me in 7th grade

ripped my leg open with 12 staples second time riding my bike and it took me about a year or so to get comfortable on my bike

(by the way i didn't ride until about 6 months later and then about 6 months after that)

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
I never wrecked hard enought to experience it. I have went over the handel bars though. And i did feel all werd for about an hour, but that was about it.

rm_racer

Mar 15, 2005
Yep, it happens. Flipped my bike backwards once and tore apart my arm. Still have alot of trouble catwalking the bike and this was about 2 years ago. Keep riding and dont think about the crash that happened previously and you'll get it back.

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
almost 3 years from a bad crash (broken bones with some resulting titanium). some days i can ride hard and other days - well something just does not feel right and i park the bike and watch others ride.

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
I over rotated a 4th gear wheelie in shorts and a t-shirt on pavement (I did have a helmet on). That was a year ago and I'm just starting to get back into the higher gear wheelie thing. This was on the 1986 TT225, don't ask how I got the front wheel up in 4th gear let alone over-rotated it.

Top Bottom