Riding areas around Idyllwild CA?

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Fregdontcallmegeorge were have you been? I was just asking about you the other day. New addition to the family keeping ya busy?

I don't think there is any legal riding in that area but I could be mistaken.

When are you going to make it out on another ride with the Crew? We have a few different rides planned. Check the So. Cal. Wrecking Crew forum for a get together in Carlsbad on July 21. That should be close enough for ya ;)

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Who knew that 2 babies would be so much work. They're kicking my butt!! Actually they're doing great and staying healthy.

Unfortunately that doesn't leave much time to do anything especially riding. :( I can't wait to go riding with you guys again but it might be awhile. :( :(

Don't forget me and keep up the posts and ride reports. Especially those involving rags. ;)

MR.WR

Apr 7, 2000
There is an OHV area just north of Idywild on (I think SR274). We staged in a small pullout right off the road. Last time I rode there it was in Jan w/ plenty of snow on the ground. The area mainly consist of fire roads and a few trails. The area is on the west facing slope on the mountain. We rode almost back Hemet... If you get a forest service map on the area you should be able to find the OHV trails/roads.

Rick

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom