Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Ok Steve- I can't do the 24th. My side of the family celebrates Christmas that day. But if you and tripin can hold off on the Corral Canyon trip until Sun. the 26th I could do that. So you skipping the dunes for New Years to make the race on the 8th?

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Tinkrides said:
:| Way to continually re-enforce gender stereotypes, guys... Ah well, we love you anyway! :moon:

Some of us can only speak from experience :ohmy:

fng2moto

Oct 8, 2004
Tinkrides said:
:| Way to continually re-enforce gender stereotypes, guys... Ah well, we love you anyway! :moon:

Hey Tink, I like to cook and share dirty dishes duty, I use the blender to make margaritas, I like buying new gym shoes, I like buying clothes (T shirts and jeans),....there :)

Hey guys, sometimes you gotta kiss some :moon: on occasion, to stay in good graces!! :worship:

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
So what day are we going to ride? And where? It sounds like we might have a handful of people able to Ocotillo so let's make that THE spot. I think I'm pretty much open for any day during the week. Anyone have a "I can only ride this day" day?

Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
:pissed: hmmmm - no worries, I admit I live up to some of the gender stereotypes I so vehemently disparage. tee hee... And speaking of stereotypes - I wonder, 2strok4fun, perhaps your code name has some double meaning... :nener: ;)

As for "ride only days" - I'm so confused about what days we're talking about at this point - posting overload. I love Ocotillo and would love to be there for New Years (the weekend); I'm off Friday, Sat, Sunday (edit: 31,1, 2) if anyone is doing that?

Maybe it will turn into one of those weeklong gigs w/ people coming and going, but always some groups are there during the week!

Last edited:

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
I can make more than one ride so I'll plan on riding Corral Canyon on the 26th then going to Ocotillo when everyone decides the date.

Oh and scar make sure you don't buying your woman a watch ............ because there's a clock on the oven. :rotfl:

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
I've GOT to tell my wife that one. FUNNY!!!

I'm afraid the only days I'll be able to ride are 27 - 30th. Too bad I couldn't ride all of them. I guess I could but I'd have to move in with one of you guys.

fng2moto

Oct 8, 2004
I think me and my crew can do Ocotillo the 1st and 2nd, Sat and Sun. Tink is that what you meant?

Fri Sat Sun is 31st 1st and 2nd

I'm doin a double at work on Friday but we can cut out first thing on Sat morning and meet up with everyone. Just gotta confirm the days, we have a few weeks yet.

:yeehaw:

fng2moto

Oct 8, 2004
fred2 said:
So what day are we going to ride? And where? It sounds like we might have a handful of people able to Ocotillo so let's make that THE spot. I think I'm pretty much open for any day during the week. Anyone have a "I can only ride this day" day?

Hey Fred, you read those other posts about Otay down south in San Diego? I don't know how far a drive it is for you, I think it's 45 min to an hour for me but I can do that on Wed 29th, 12or1230. I work the graveyard shift the nite before but If I can sleep til 11 am I think I could do it :cool: I'll just take a nap when I get back home.

That's the place with the geo cache site that we were talkin about and never made the trip

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Tinkrides said:
:pissed: hmmmm - no worries, I admit I live up to some of the gender stereotypes I so vehemently disparage. tee hee... And speaking of stereotypes - I wonder, 2strok4fun, perhaps your code name has some double meaning... :nener: ;)

Well, I am married. Now there's a stereotype thats true. :(

BTW, I am off work from the 24th to the 3rd, so Id like to make a day, not sure which will work best for me yet. I have out of town visitors from the 29th to the 3rd, so maybe 27 or 28th.

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
27th or 28th.... Cool we have a couple of dates and this is at the Otay place, right? That would be a pretty close drive for me. I think I could make it out there in under 1 1/2 hours pretty easily.

I think I missed the ride report but what's the riding like? It sounds like Corral Canyon type riding. Am I close? Single track, fire roads, hills, rocks??

Top Bottom