Hevster1

May 2, 2000
I was wondering if there were any riders out there who want to start or are already in a group or club. I try to ride every other weekend or more but I always have trouble finding others to ride with. I ride an 01 ktm400exc plated with some d/s parts. I also ride quite a few D/S events from New England to PA. I also ride on about 8000 acres of leased land in PA. Anyone want to ride? You can e mail me at [email protected]

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I grew up in Old Bridge and Manalapan. My dad used to take me riding in the Runyon woods, by Lake Duhernal and stuff.

Check out this page - lots of Jersey clubs - hell, Fred Hoess is even in one of 'em: http://www.ecea.org/clubs/index.shtml

Have fun !

Hevster1

May 2, 2000
I have ridden there quite a while ago. I already belong to the Ridge Riders however the members I ride with have seemingly fallen along the wayside as far as recreational riding goes due to the usual stuff...kids wife etc. I have had it happen 1 to many times that I was injured and alone. Most of the race clubs have members who are out of my league as far as ability....I ride fast but I am a lapper to an A class rider. I dont mind difficult trails but I do ride slower than many hardcore racers. I am just a weekend warrior.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom