K

Kevin Stull

Just moved to San Diego and am looking for people to ride with. Anyone in the area interested? I like to ride fast but mellow at times too. Let me know if you're out there.
kevin@ce20.net

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
There's a group of us that get together for rides here in the San Diego area or lo-cal as we call it. :cool: A few of us do the D38 desert racing also. I live in the El Cajon area. I'll be tied up for the next two weeks so the next chance I get will be pres. day weekend. If you want to ride let me know. :ride:

CRFonda

Nov 20, 2005
i live in san diego too, in Rancho Penasquitos by poway.... does everyone get together for recreational rides like at Ocotillio wells??? or local trails???? im new to riding here alothough ive lived in SD for about 20+yrs. BTW pres day weekend falls on which day???

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
I'll probablly head down to plaster city/superstition on that sun 2/19 early. I plan to ride over to Ocotillo Wells have lunch and at the Blue inn then head back. Anybody that wants to join in is welcome. I know a guy that will be camped at superstition and I plan to hook up with him but I haven't decided if I'll drive to where he's camped or stage at plaster city and ride over there. :cool:

CRFonda

Nov 20, 2005
Kevin Stull said:
Just moved to San Diego and am looking for people to ride with. Anyone in the area interested? I like to ride fast but mellow at times too. Let me know if you're out there.
kevin@ce20.net

I will be riding
Ocotillo Wells this weekend, and prez weekend

there will also be about 13 riders from this group...
riders(dot)boltperformance(dot)com/index(dot)htm

join up they have good maps!! and organize rides every month!!!

Top Bottom