RMZRIDER

Aug 3, 2006
yesterday me and my friend were riding and we built a jump that wasn't to big (20ft) but it was over a 5 ft deep river bed. i guess i was a little uncomfortable which should have been the first indicator not to take it. well i took it and didn't crack the throttle hard enough on the lip and my bike nosedived into the ground cartwheeling on top of me and then 35 ft farther.

at first i couldn't feel my whole body but unfortunately it all started to come back. it was the most excrutiating pain i have ever felt in my whole life all the way down my left arm.after lying down for 15 min. i tried to move it and i coudn't, so ifelt it with my right hand and i could put ny fingers in between my shoulder socket and my arm :|
my dad got me and took me to the hospital where they i.v'd me and gave me three shots of morphine which did nothing but give me a sick stomache.

the x-rays showed i broke my arm right underneath the ball socket. i'm going tonight to see if i will need surgery .gulp. :uh:

i was just starting to get fast and was ready to keep training for next years raceing and now this happens. i'm afraid that next year i will have no confidence at all and will have to start all over again. i also live on a farm so i am screwed for workin around the farm ie. showing my cattle also.

the only upside is that the only thing on the bike that got damaged was the number plate

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Too bad they don't build the riders as tough as they build the bikes!

Sorry to hear it. Hopefully by the time you heal up, you will have forgotten the fear and just use what you learned to not make that mistake again.

Top Bottom