Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
For the best race in years, tune in to Speed for the tiddler class main event.

Dang! :ohmy: Whatta race. :nod:

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Thanks!

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Tip to SPEED Channel, I tune in to watch the race, not the back side of a mechanic/tuner!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
SpDyKen said:
Tip to SPEED Channel, I tune in to watch the race, not the back side of a mechanic/tuner!

Can't agree more!!

Although you have to give them a little bit of credit for showing that crazy LCQ!!!

But damn, they did have a whole week to edit that show, they could have done just a little better job of it!

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
IndyMX said:
Can't agree more!!

Although you have to give them a little bit of credit for showing that crazy LCQ!!!

But damn, they did have a whole week to edit that show, they could have done just a little better job of it!

Ditto to both of you guys. I was a little pissed when the announcer's were calling some great action but were showing the back of the mechanics. I don't remember the guy that was about to finish in 4th in the LCQ and tried to pass at the finish line. I bet he was kickin himself afterwards tho. :yell: He must have thought he was in fifth place.

The main had some great action with all those lead changes. Awesome race! :cool:

Last edited:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Yep great action and I am really glad I had the forthought to program it to record or I would have missed that LCQ. Even the 450s were exciting (at least more then what we were used to)- they must have done something right with that track design. Can't wait to see how the retro track tonight works out

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
AS,unbelievable! Other than the mechanics backs, wow, what a great race! And to boot, AS has the 4th fastest lap for A2! He will be the one to watch for the outdoor. Lites has at least 6 guys capable of winning.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
If he could have kept it on the wheels, he'd have made that main!! AS is almost as fast as Villipoto was... That was one hell of a race to watch.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
And yet it almost happened! The lites at A2 sounded like I can not wait till saturday! AS is coming around just fine! JS has some big time issues if he has never fully recovered from the knee! He could have had an easy podium again, but it must be pretty bad. DM was looking good, and then not, and JH has proved his point! Now to see how hacked speed can do on 16 hours notice!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom