River Valley OHV Park near Omaha,Nebraska

knobby hob

Apr 7, 2002
Anyone ever tried this place? It is suppose to be open to the public but you must have an off-highway registration sticker from your home state.I have never heard of this in MO.Any info. about the trails,registration,cost,and drive time from Kansas City,MO would be great- Thanks

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
http://www.iowaohv.com/

^^^^ That will get you all the infor you need about registrations, there is no entrance fee, as the IOHVA registrations funds (when not stolen by the state legistlature to cover other deficits) pay for the park. Drive time:  depending on how fast you want to travel, 181 miles, about three hours driving within the limits.

I havn't been there yet, so I can't tell you anything about trails and terrain. When do you plan on going?

knobby hob

Apr 7, 2002
Rooster- thanks for the reply. I haven`t set a time to go there yet,just trying to get info. about it. I`m just getting real burn`t out on the same places that I have been riding. The closest place I have to me here is Perry Lake in Lawerance Ks. Its been fun but been there probably 60 times. When you only have a day to ride, you hate spending most of it driving!
Thanks again,
knobby hob

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
If you decide to head up there, and want someone to ride with, shoot me an e-mail, we'll check it out.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…