xkevenx

Dec 4, 2007
hi everyone, my friends rm 125 is standing in the garage at home and has some issues. it didnt start at al, now after checking and cleaning everything it did, and it rode very good. it has good compression and stuff but now after installing a new spark plug it rode once and then it did not start at all. now i saw the spark plug did not ignite at all. but it works on a other bike. what could be this problem? the cdi? or something else i am out of ideas

thanks, sixtyfive

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
May not be your answer at all, but... We have a '98 and I know Suzuki allows no way for built-up condensation to escape (a vent) in the flywheel/ignition housing. Our 125's flywheel use to get very rusty in there.......and maybe not giving the pick-up it's signal...? After riding when wet, or after washing we would always remove the cover to let dry out. Later, we drilled a small 1/8" hole near bottom of ign cover for a vent.
Hope it's that easy for you.

xkevenx

Dec 4, 2007
right spark plugs and stuff, but maybe you could be right the flywheel can get rusty, and now i see that it ignites but not much so that could be it thanks, i will check it shortly

Top Bottom