Jibbercrap

Sep 20, 2002
I might be looking for a new bike soon and i ride almost completely trails. Ive seen a few RMX250's out in trails and they look pretty much like an older RM250...anyways...i have my choices narrowed down to either a KDX 200 or a RMX250...which of these bikes is better?

Jibbercrap

Sep 20, 2002
I plan on using it for hare scrambles and just regualr trail riding. Ive been riding for about 3 years, im about 5'7 and 140 lbs...anything else?

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
How would your buddies rate you? What are you riding now? What bikes have you ridden? Look into taking a short test spin on both.

e-mail @ the aforementioned addie if you want the article.

Jibbercrap

Sep 20, 2002
I e-mailed you a little while ago...guess its slow getting there.
Most of the people i ride with say im good. Right now im riding a 1982 RM 125 and a 1983 DT125. Also how much do both of those bikes weigh?...because coming off the RM and going onto the DT there is a very noticeable weight difference. The RM is like 208lbs and the DT like 250 lbs. The weight of the DT makes a big difference when trying to go fast through the trails.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
The KDX has a large after-market following and the performance tricks are very well known. The KDX is a good bike that can be made into a great woods bike with a small investment.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom