Help Rmz4502014 Screetching noise no coolent

Mar 19, 2020
Okay so I heated up the bike for about 5 min. Then drove 5 miles at around 55mph varying speed so I dident over heat. Then I drove 5 more miles more aggressive this time at about 70 mph. I whent to pass a car and the bike made a screeching noise for half a second died when I pulled the clutch. Pushed it home and found there was no coolent in the radiator.
When I did try and get it started 15 mins later it would fire for a split second with the screeching noise still there then die.

My question is this. What kind of damage do you think I could be dealing with??
I plan on doing the work myself if it's not too bad. I'm hoping it's just like a blown gasket or something and the coolent got sucked into the crank idk but I'm super worried. I just paid alot for this bike and was told it had a brand new top end with new cams and everything. I did put a lower octane gas in it 1 tank ago to get home but I topped it back up with premium and have used ever since. Detonation maybe. Idk I'm so super worried its crazy.

Mar 19, 2020
Okay so I did alot of research over the past week. I believe it's one of the main bearings I did a top end rebuild and the cylinder needs to be honed but theres no damage just lots of glazing. The crank has lots of play about 3mm up down and plenty side too side real sloppy. So I'm about too tear it down.

Top Bottom