Road Champs MXS

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
MXS Bikes

Hey, what's happened, are Road Champs not making these bikes any more ? I can no longer get the MX riders at my local Wal-Mart, and their web site does not have a link to the MXS stuff any more. I have got my boy just about all the ones I can find, and even got a few collectibles for my buds.

So far, in the collection we have.

Travis Pastrana x 3 - Suzuki
Ricky Carmichael x 2 - Kawasaki
James Bubba Stewart - Kawasaki
Greg Albertyn - Suzuki
Mad Mike Jones - Kawasaki
Mike Larocket Larocco - Honda
Damon Huffman - Suzuki
Neil Johnson - KTM
Jeff Jeffro Emig - Yamaha

Add to that we have the mini helmets for Pastrana, Carmichael and Emig :)

As to, the Maisto collection, this has really caught my attention, little collectibles for under $2 at Wal-Mart - must have about 20 of those little buggers !!

Pity about Jerremy McGrath having his deal with Hot wheels, would have liked his helmet, bike, and action figure in the collection ! :mad:

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Jeez, Bundu, and I thought I, er, my kid (:o) had a big collection!
Heck, my daughter's favorite is Pastrana, while the boy sticks to the freestyle guys (Mad Mike Jones and Carey Hart). Sometimes I'll let them play with my, er, the Mike LaRocco figure.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Bandu if you need any certain bikes for your ummm "Kid" just let me know ;)
My brother works at a toy store, needless to say my collection isn't suffering and yes I do play with them
I had mxdesnations last night, with a FMX intermision of course :)

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
All I hear at my house is,

"Number 5, I need a Number 5.... Daddy, where is Number 5, where is number 5?? Here he is, oh, Thank you Daddy."

Mr. Larocco is VERY popular at my house. I even have an old poster of Miguel when he was #5 in the garage and so far my son doesn't know the difference. :D When the Races are on TV he roots for Larocco but says he wants a Kawasaki. I ride blue, so go figure....

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I am hoping to add Grant Zulu Langston and Mike Brown to the collection !

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
My son and daughter do the same thing, their legs keep popping off. Thank goodness the figure is held together with screws, I have had to put just about all of their legs back on one time or another.

The handlebar and number plate thing is pretty lame, just pops off, I guess you could always superglue it. The Maisto bikes seem to be a bit more robust, and they make quite a few off road models.

I am still waiting for them to get me the new shape 1800 GoldWing.

BTW, there ain't no Road Champs kwads in the collection :eek:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by BunduBasher
BTW, there ain't no Road Champs kwads in the collection :eek:
D'OH! We do have a couple Bombardiers. :o

The other MXS guys make fun of them, though! :p

peabody

Nov 10, 2000
I was wandering around in a drugstore and found a Maisto KTM 520SX that is a great replica. I later found another one in Wal-Mart.

Hey! What's with the toy store employees bogarting all the good stuff! I guess I know where my part-time job will be.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
This is the nicest flame I've ever read.:)

ChrisCRF250R

May 18, 2008
Bikes Wanted

CanadianRidr said:
Bandu if you need any certain bikes for your ummm "Kid" just let me know ;)
My brother works at a toy store, needless to say my collection isn't suffering and yes I do play with them
I had mxdesnations last night, with a FMX intermision of course :)
<br>

My son loves these bike, I am really looking to buy some, how can I get a hold of you or your brother.

Top Bottom