KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Here we go again; MSNBC POLL

“In the review of the regulation we found that the previous administration designated as roadless areas areas that actually have roads,” the official added. “They didn’t have good maps. They didn’t talk to the local people so you had areas declared roadless that had roads.”

KLX Spode

Feb 29, 2000
Well, it looks like MSNBC finally figured out a way to let the Greenies win a poll!:p Split the opposition and the Clinton Ban wins! How I hate MSNBC!

Johnrock

Jul 27, 1999
Beaverton, OR
Exactly. :silly:

The BRC email alert summed it up nicely:

"This particular poll divides our side of the issue into two possible answers: "Review and revise Clinton-era rule" and "Scrap entire Clinton-era rule." This effectively HALVES the votes on for our side of the issue, while those supporting the Roadless issue enjoy a single voting option. Please help us to counter this subtle manipulation of the polling numbers by voting STRONGLY against the Roadless rule in its entirety. We need all the numbers we can get on this important issue. Send a strong message to the White House that the public is NOT behind this restrictive measure!"

Same tactics, different day......
:think

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
We're winning this one

Retain Clinton-era rule in full
32%

Review and revise Clinton-era rule
14%

Scrap entire Clinton-era rule
53%

Can't decide
1%

BTW, KW congrats on the Mod position. I just noticed

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Thanks RM_guy,,,,,,,,,,,,I think :)

I can't read half this stuff without my eyes getting crossed up, but I am willing to help what I can.

KLX Spode---
"militant" right-winger "
Not me--;)

Militant maybe :)

Top Bottom