Apr 12, 2000
This may be the wrong place,,, but this is important

THE MAJORITY OF ROADLESS COMMENTS ARE COMING FROM OUR OPPOSITION!

Of the 37,000 comments received so far, 35,000 are form letters. Only 800 are opposed to the Clinton-Gore Roadless Rule or ask that it be significantly revised. Of the 1,655 substantive letters received, only 200 support revision of the rule.

WE MUST DO A BETTER JOB! We must tell the Forest Service to revise the Clinton-Gore Roadless Rule. We must generate more comments! Please visit BlueRibbon's website at http://www.sharetrails.org and click on the "BlueRibbon Coalition Rapid Response Resource Center" icon, then click on "Send Roadless Comments to Chief Bosworth Today" to launch an instant "clickable" letter to the Forest Service.
:(

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
TO ALL WHO HAVE NOT RESPONDED

If you haven't hit the AMA RAPID RESPONSE button the left side of the screen and sent a message about this topic, then you are a SORRY BUNCH OF BOZOS. It only takes three or four clicks of the mouse!!!!

You mean to tell me that you are gonna sit there on your lazy butts and let those wacos tell you that you can't ride anymore? That's right, this STUPID piece of legislation is only the start. They really don't want you to ride ANYTHING ANYWHERE.

SO I propose this. If you don't hit the button and respond to this issue, PLEASE SELL YOUR BIKE AND MAKE A DONATION TO THE AMA, ARRA, BLUE RIBBION, OR OTHER GROUP THAT WILL PROTECT OUR RIGHT TO RIDE!

BECAUSE AT THIS POINT, YOU AREN'T DOING A WHOLE LOT! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Sorry bunch of losers!

Ya, I'm mad!

Last edited:

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
I've done my part. I just sent a short little letter to Secretary Norton. Everyone who has not should do so now to ensure that our future is protected.

00 KDX 200
Procircuit pipe & silencer
AMA
GNCC

:D

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
You guys are SAD!

Have you even done YOUR part and sent the email? This post doesn't have a lot of replies and I can't figure out why. Well, when the wacko enviros get their way and you cant ride anymore you won't have anyone to blame but yourselves.

Remember while your out playing they are out whining to their congressmen about how you are damaging the trees, flowers, grass, dirt, spotted owl and our new friend the sucker fish (well they haven't blamed us for the sucker fish yet, just those mean old farmer people who waste all the water to grow things and leave the beloved sucker fish high and dry....mean old farmers). I'm sure they'll find a way to blame us for all of that. Eventually the people in Washington will want to just shut these people up, because all the congressmen hear is their side of the story, and just give them what they want. They already have the manufacturers creating MX 4 strokes (no offense thumper people) and phasing out 2 strokes.

So, again, just sit on your butts and lets let the greenies save the world so the ants can enjoy it.

TTT

Last edited:

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Ya, you lazy people you just click, the good people who made the website ALREADY wrote the letter FOR YOU! 4 clicks and your done!

It is that easy!

G

GlowMe

The AMA web site is very good! If you would like to support a particular bill or voice you opinion on a subject but do not know what to say, they have already done the hard work for you. All you need do is fill in your zip, name and address and a form letter is sent out to your representitives. GREAT. If we would all just take a few min out of days to support the legislation that we aggree with or to oppose the bills that we don't, then we would not have to worry about loosing rights to ride on public lands. (just my two cents worth)
:think

Top Bottom