Submarine400

Mar 27, 2001
Hello all, I haven't posted on here in several years, but nonetheless I hope I can find help here. I wasn't personally robbed, but a friend of mind that owns a motorcycle shop in Athens, GA I'm affiliated with was. Some of you may know him--Clinton Norton. The shop doesn't have theft insurance, so he will have to cover all this out of pocket. The reason I'm posting this on here is that a large majority of what was stolen was brand new accessories still in package (levers, handlebars, tires, etc). I figure the person will have a fairly hard time unloading this and it might show up on e-bay or some forum similiar to this. I know this is a long shot, but if any of you come across an individual with a large inventory of brand new accessories in the Athens, Ga area (should have Parts Unlimited numbers on them as well), please contact me or Clinton at the below contact information. Additionally a 2001 Red/White R1 with a bad crank bearing (horrible engine noise) was stolen as well. Thanks in advance for your help.

Me: danny@orcpowersports.com
Clinton: sales@orcpowersports.com or at the shop: 706-354-1300

Top Bottom