BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Post in this thread definite attendees and even definite maybes for the ride at the Farm. We need to get a head count to get everything set up. Justql, I will do my best to be there Friday nite to help out. I will also be available this coming weekend.
Definite:
Justql and his extended family including Kowkatcher.
Graig_enid
VioletSP
BSWIFT +2(Tammy and Jesse)
Lorin + 1(significant other)
MX547 + 3(Kendall, Spouse and an inlaw)
TX246 + 1(Stephen)
OKKX'r + 1(Casey)
Sawblade +2(Missi and young Sawtooth)
Motox757 + 1(Mason)
mikeOK
OldMaicoNut + 2(Better half and daughter)
Definite Maybe's:
TxBigguy + 1(unknown :think: )
Maybe's:
Calcaneus

Updated 05-23-02

Last edited:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
tejas crew

two of us coming friday night leaving sunday afternoon. cant wait should be a blast.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
VioletSP and I should be there Saturday/Sunday, driving to and from each day. (Current plans, anyway.)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Re: tejas crew

Originally posted by tx246
two of us coming friday night leaving sunday afternoon. cant wait should be a blast.

bring jeff gilbert and tigger with you.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Total of 3 in my group. Little Sawtooth and Mrs Sawblade are coming to get out in the country. Little Sawtooth (he ain't so little any more) has never rode in the trees. Should be interesting!

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I forgot to add we will make the drive over Sat. morning. Bswift, you even spelled the wifes name correctly. Thats a three pointer! :D

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Saving emails has its good points. LOL

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I am thinking that we will set up the big top. 40 x 40 tent. Also will try to talk dad into smoking ribs,brisket, bologna etc with beans potato salad etc for Saturday night. I know we had smoked food at TX246's ride but we'll try to add some different kinds of meat. ;)

For those of you that know the place we will also change where we start into the woods at. We'll try to stay away from the pavilion with the bikes. ;)

I will be there this next Saturday. Put out tires on the corners of mx track. Putting up arrows if they come in. and cutting face slappers. The grass is tall but the only thing that will solve that is one lap through with about fifteen of us roosting as we go.

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
We'll try to stay away from the pavilion with the bikes.
Good idea.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
No big change we'll just drop onto the old rode behind where I park and go down by the folks cabin. I am going to mark two old sections that with be really grown up, some real tough stuff for when everyone starts getting the big head.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT
We'll try to stay away from the pavilion with the bikes.

i had planned on using the pavilion as the oil change area. :debil:

i pm'd jeff gilbert, he's not coming. he's racing whitney instead. i'll have you know that i'm missing a race at hickory ridge (my favorite track) for this.
tx246, i'm bringing a brown jacket that says stephen bow in it. do you have any use for it. ;)

i can eat smoked meat at least three times a week. :confused:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
"i can eat smoked meat at least three times a week."
Me too, especially chicken!:wink:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by justql
going to mark two old sections that with be really grown up

you start talking about smoked meat and justql lays down the southern dialect. i can hear the accent over my puter.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by mx547

i had planned on using the pavilion as the oil change area. :debil:

We'll have the tent for that>>>>>> :aj: When we are not eating.

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by justql
What about david and mike and moto757??

I will be there with my ten-year-old son, Mason. Don't know about David (is he the guy who just got a CRF450 and lives by mx547?) amd Mike...

mx547, what day are they racing at Hickory Ridge? Don't they race out there on Memorial Day (Monday)?

MikeOK

Aug 6, 2000
Me for sat/sun, most likely only me since I can't seem to knock the boy off the skateboards and BMX bikes. What do I need to bring?

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
We are up to 12 DRNer's now plus the families that come along.

I'll post details about food as time gets closer.

We might also have a couple of "events" to determine who is indeed the Best Rider among the Heartland Spodes. A Sweepstakes award kinda thing. Time on one lap through the trees. Time on maybe three laps on the little mx track. Time on a kinda grass track thingy. maybe another secret TBA event. A "special" award for the winner. So I don't have anyone cry foul I'll act as the referee and sit out the competetion. :whiner:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Justql,
Sounds like a hoot! :aj: Do we get to pick who we want to hit to make any non-HLS DRN members honorary HLS? Or just let nature take its course! :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
21 plus so far, plus the "Family". Special thanks to the Clark's and the Lockwood's!

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by Sawblade
Justql,
Sounds like a hoot! :aj: Do we get to pick who we want to hit to make any non-HLS DRN members honorary HLS? Or just let nature take its course! :)

Let's see if you take oldmaiconut, bswift takes.......ok maybe we will just let nature take it's course. ;)

Top Bottom