justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I will talk to the cooks this weekend and have a finalized menu up Monday. I might take you up on the grill. Maybe Lorin can bring his too. With that many people it'll take a few grills. if I get the meat smoked we'll use my dads house. But for everything else we'll need some grills. I can bring mine too that would make three.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by justql

Let's see if you take oldmaiconut, bswift takes.......ok maybe we will just let nature take it's course. ;)
All your gonna get out of me is Mamba roost! HA! :p

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I will be bringing my small grill, along with a propane lantern. Bring lawn chairs everyone, you cant have too many. Justin, let me know what else I can bring. I sure hope someone (Brian) brings their coffee maker. As Brian has said so many times first thing in the morning: "Must have coffee!"

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
"Must have coffee!", that is an affirmative. Fresh supply purchased today.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
lorin, i have a couple pic's of you from hickory ridge in my truck. do not forget them because i will.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Jay, I wouldnt mind hearing some of that Steve Earl Cd that you mentioned in another post. Any chance of getting a copy of that (if you have a burner)? Thanks for the pictures, not too many of me doing moto's around, I need to start a scrapbook! I rode 59th last week and really enjoyed myself. Rode 4 motos, the last one on a friends 426 - those are actually enjoyable on the track. I am really looking forward to the upcoming weekend at "The farm."

Top Bottom