Zero

~SPONSOR~
Oct 15, 1999
uhhhh..not sure if I am a member. But I post in here from time to time and I even ride with some of these spodes and land on them when I get a chance.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Zero
uhhhh..not sure if I am a member. But I post in here from time to time and I even ride with some of these spodes and land on them when I get a chance.

your a member if you consider yourself one!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by tx246
.... when do we get our letter jackets?

As soon as you pay your $485.00 in dues. :p

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Guess I better fess-up... I'll be riding down there as much as OK. I'm not much for smack but I can take the attack.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by taraker
I gave you the idea dickwad, just like www.pitsally.com and you stole both from me poopoo head :eek: :think:

Don't make me go back and dig up the emails you doddering old fool.  You can't even remember that I was at your house... much less that you were out doing one armed pushups in your driveway trying to show up an 8 year old. :|

Didn't you invent the internet too? :laugh:  ;)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Come to think of it that Taraker guy is kind of a grumpy old fart.... Might be best if he is un-invited ;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by jeffd
Come to think of it that Taraker guy is kind of a grumpy old fart.... Might be best if he is un-invited ;)

I heard he gave up riding and has started having skin care parties for the women-folk. :p

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
That reminds me Twin, how is your business going? Did you let Matt partner up or does he just work for your company?

Damn sissy.

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
To quote the late great Groucho Marx... "I wouldn't join a club that would have me as a member!" That being said, I ride southern Oklahoma from time to time. I would be honored

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Milk
That reminds me Twin, how is your business going?

Not very well actually and it's all your fault!  Now get back out there on your corner and line up some Johns.  I need some gold rims for the PimpYZF.  :flame:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by TwinSpar

Now get back out there on your corner and line up some Johns.

You are insatiable my good man. Just when I think you are worn out, you ask for more men. I love the money you make me.

Oh, and daddy doesn't have a YZF, he has a CRF. I'd rather have black Excels, not gold.

Sucka...... :flame:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Uppity 'tute!  You know your place so get out there NOW!  I drive the PimpYZF and you supply work that funds the bling for my wheels.  Keep in mind that I'm yo daddy and I'll cut off your and Glen's supply of race gas if you don't produce me some $'s!   :scream:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
You two ho's stop fighting and get back work. I'm the original mack from waaaay back. The Playa from the Himalayas. Daddy needs some spinners for the whip, so get to work you mattressed back skeazaaaaahhhhs.

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
See, you guys are way to gay for me......

I never have quite figured out why the sexual urges of men & women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing.

And, I never figured out why men think with their head and women think with their heart. And I never yet have figured out how the sexual desire gene gets thrown into a state of turmoil when it hears the words "I do."

One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says:

"I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me." I said: "WHAT?"

So she says the words that I and every husband on the planet dreads. She explains that I must not be in tune with her emotional needs as a woman. I'm thinking "What was her first clue?". I finally realize that nothing was going to happen that night, so I went to sleep.

The very next day, we went shopping at a big, unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on three different very expensive outfits. She could not decide which one to take so I told her to take all three of them. She then tells me that she wants matching shoes worth $200.00 a pair to which I say OK. And then we go to the jewelry dept. where she gets a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you she was so excited. She must have thought that I was one wave short of a shipwreck, but I don't think she cared. I think she was testing me when she asked for a tennis bracelet because she does not even play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I told her that it was OK. She was almost sexually excited from all of this and you should have seen her face when she said "I'm ready to go to the cash register."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No, honey I don't feel like buying all this stuff now."

You should have seen her face ....... it went completely blank.

I then said "Really honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me I added, "You must not be in tune with my financial needs as a Man."

I figure that I won't be having sex again until sometime after the spring of 2008.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Spamming that story on email isn't enough for you?  You gotta post it too?!?  Now that IS gay! :moon:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
It's all he knows Leaf.....

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
No worries Matt, and dont be jealous. Hes not very good anyway. I hold the relationship together.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Milk is a 'leaf blower'!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by taraker
Lief Blower arrrrrgggggg. LMAO :laugh:

If you two children COULD spell.... I might be somewhat more impressed with your limited humor.... sadly................... you two CAN'T spell and you have NO sense of humor.  Smitty is a much more honorable NTSP member than you two could ever be! :|

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I can spell...I dunno about Taraker and jeffd, but I can.

Leif isn't gay enough to describe you or to get our point across, so we have to misspell it.

Top Bottom