Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
If you heaven't been to a new track called Spring Valley MX, in Marshfield (located East of Springfield), you have to check it out. It has been open for a few months now. But the owner is just trying to get things rolling ;) . His turnouts for races have been rather lousy, even if the State series is all the way across the state. He has 2 tracks, one national style wide open track, and the other is more of a smooth rider track (it's the biggest one of the 2). It does have big jumps, but they are all mostly tabletoped (for safety). And he does have a small pitbike track (not much of one now, but it's still in progress). They race on Sunday mornings, but there are quite a few of us the camp out on Saturday and have a pretty good time. Plus he is open almost every day of the week for practice. Check out his website, and stop by the track for sure, it really is a nice track and well taken care of. He just needs some people there on racedays. He got Robbie Reynard to ride there right before the nationals and had a sizeable pro purse, but still didn't get that good of a turnout :eek: They are racing this Sunday

www.SpringValleyMx.com

Last edited:

berm buster

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2001
Hey Wraith,

Thanks for the info on the new track, I went to their website and checked
out the layout, I counted 19 jumps plus a whoop section. I think my buddy and I migh try to get up there towards the end of August, we live in cen. Ark
and we are always looking for new tracks to ride on within a 2 to 4 hr drive.
so it would be a bout a 4 hr drive, but the track looks pretty cool. I would like
to see this track owner get some support for his effort. Maybe we will see you
there.

Berm buster

Wraith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Let me know if you come up to ride it, and I'll meet you there :thumb: Bring all your buddies, I know you guys will like the track. Almost all of the jumps are 30ft wide (some wider), and he just brought in 4 more loads of topsoil in last week for the corners. The only jump (besides the doubles) that isn't tabletopped is the finish line. It's a SX style finish line (a big face hit, then gapped, then a tabletop) but it's 100ft. Heck even his smaller track is fun. He is currently in the process of putting in lights, and putting in a BMX track. Then he is talking of a woods loop (mabey for enduro or is it harescramble?). I just don't see why no one is really coming out there to ride. Mabey it is just because of the state series. Hopefully he can get into a Series race or something? Anyway, sorry for the rant, let me know if you come up, and we'll meet up out there if you want. If your coming up 65 highway, I'm right there around Ozark.

berm buster

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2001
Wraith,

Will be in touch with you before we come up, we may try to come up on
Sat. the 23rd. probably leave home around 8 and arrive around noon.
We do come up Hwy 65, when closer to the end of the month will get in
touch with you, meet you in Ozark, and we will follow you to the track.
Talk to you later..

berm buster

yzflier97

Jan 2, 2002
Yep Im with Berm buster, it looks like a pretty cool track on thier website. Hopefully if I get my bike back together in time we will be up there!

MeTLNUTZ

Aug 13, 2003
I have a question for everyone....Who would like to have PIT BIKE RACES friday nights under the lights?....i swear i didnt mean for that to rhyme....

Wraith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I'll bring the xr 80 to race if you get the pitbike track up and running with a 60ft cross rutted, camel hump jump ;) I for sure would be there, racing it. But my question is what would you be riding??????? :eek:

Top Bottom