GreenPeace

Dec 6, 2002
I know this is way out of line..... But what the heck.
CC I donno where you get all the time 2 reply the way you do.
Just a glimpse of appreciation on your inputs on this site.
Please dont quit on us....If you ever wondered, you do make a difference.

Thanks......

donh

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 20, 2002
The advice that you give is a benefit to everyone. The knowledge and commitment that you give to this forum is definitely among the best. You are a true KDXer, and like mcoker said, you are a true asset. Without you, many of us would be lost.

Thanks,

Jim Crenca

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 18, 2001
He's a deadbeat drifter and a simple minded old fool.

Ok, so he does have some good advice from time to time, and I guess he's saved me about a million hours thanks to his own bone headed mistakes.

But for God's sake, it's only a stupid dirt bike forum.
How bout a cure for cancer; I betcha can't do THAT! :aj:

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
I'd like to ride in the canyon. And he's still cool, still rides green and hadn't switched to orange like the other lacy panty spodes.

Last edited:

TVRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 29, 2002
Let's all hold hands and sing kumbaya :silly:

Thanks for keeping it loose in here CC, at first I thought you were a smarta$$, but I've come to realize you're a smarta$$ with a sense of humor :p

I reelly enjoy reeding ur posts an I lern stuf 2. :worship:

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Ditto on the congrats to CC. I think he got a little frustrated with me lately on a thread here. He definitely pointed me in the right direction.

I wished that I lived near him to go riding with him.

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
Yes,
you always can count on CC to set you straight.

If one has onion skin and can't laugh at yourself, well, CC is the least of your problems..

<(good) beer raised north-west>

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
CC is one of those new fandangled forum bots ;)

thanks for the great info CC :worship:

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
I live near him and I've turned him down everytime he asked if I wanna go riding! :worship: :whiner:

I want to I just usually have other plans ahead of time...

Thanks for all the help CC :thumb:

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
'He's a deadbeat drifter and a simple minded old fool.'

That's the closest to the fact-o-the-matter. ;) I'm not even kidding!

TV almost has it right ('..at first I thought you were a smarta$$..'). He just missed the 'just' that should go in front of 'a'.

Anyone that took the time to read some of this same stuff over and over..well, pretty soon some of it will sink in. Regurgitating said stuff as an answer to yet another of the same questions isn't rocket science.

In any case, thanks. It's input from 'green at large' that makes this site work. A good number of other such sites are 90% male bovine excrement. But then, look what we have as a starting point...a pretty darn good (woods) bike!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Houndog

~SPONSOR~
Oct 11, 2002
You know that canyncarvr will call it as he sees it, straight to the point. I know that I appreciate his advice and comments.

This is a great group with lots of advice and ideas from many riders, thanks to all.

Jim Crenca

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 18, 2001
Thank God we can finaly put all this sincere, touchy - feely, politicaly correct, self serving, butt kissing aside and gat back to business; I was begining to think that I might have to check out the KTM forums :flame:

tedkxkdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 6, 2003
I would even bet that some where in some forum someone has said
"I want to make my mx bike feel like a kdx. How do I do that?"
Canyons answer would be too sweet.
This is a great forum because we have really knowledgable people and people who need help. If not for the ones who needed the help, Canyon wouldn't have become the "kdx God-like figure" he is.
So thanks to all who make this a productive forum. Even the admin guys.

farmerj

Dec 27, 2002
My wife and I spend half of our waking hours (this is not true) trying to guess what the elusive canyncarvr is like - old, fat, bald (and smart)...or svelt (and smart). What is his real name? Was he an English professor at some point in his past? What kind of a job does he have that pays him to answer crazy questions from motorcycle enthusiasts? (how else does he have the time for it...??)

my wife & I...we must have too much time on our hands ;)

Thanks, CC!

Jeff

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Load up your scoot and come down and ride johns peak this weekend (sunday) for probably the last time 'til winter! Fire season is just 'round the corner.

Then you'll know! (If my parole officer let's me go. Maybe I can fiddle with this ankle-bracelet thingy and get it to lie for me as to my whereabouts).
###edit###

Wibby got invited already...maybe he should check his mail! ;)

So, load up your kdx with its bicycle-clutch and we'll see 'ya!

I'll let everyone know if he comes up with yet another phoney excuse as to why he can't make it! ;)

Last edited:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Originally posted by TVRider
Let's all hold hands and sing kumbaya :silly:

Thanks for keeping it loose in here CC, at first I thought you were a smarta$$, but I've come to realize you're a smarta$$ with a sense of humor :p

I reelly enjoy reeding ur posts an I lern stuf 2. :worship:

Yeah - don't change CC!&nbsp; :laugh:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom