Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Well since Steve started talking about the dunes and eel is alread preparing for an enduro on November 6, I thought I would throw another alternative in the mix.

The ASA is having a poker run at Glamis on Nov. 6. It would be cool to get a bunch of the wrecking crew together for some camping and dune riding. I know most of you don't dune much but heck it's pretty fun and it hurts less to crash in the sand. ;)

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
i will probably go to gordons the weekend before (halloween) not sure if i can make two weeks in a row to the dunes, sounds fun tho...........

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
the wording was not quite right, what i meant was im planning on going on halloween weekend and not sure if i can make the following weekend with tree and the poker run.
you going to pismo or glamis/gordons??

taksx

Oct 7, 2004
poker run in the dunes that would be soOo much fun to bad i've got plans...steve and fish when will we do a dune trip??? :nener:

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
hey taksx damn they'll let anyone in here ;)
well as you know im not making the glamis ride but going to ocotillo wells instead for halloween, sorry.......
i make about 5-6 trips to glamis/gordons a year,we'll hook up for a ride !!

Tree & Jr ....... join us in ocotillo well for Halloween!

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
I can't make halloween for the whole weekend as I have a neice who's getting married but I may be able to come down for the day on Sat.. I don't think I'll be making the poker run either :( as I'm heading to Vegas the following Thurs. and I need to save as much $$ as possible for that. But, when I get back I should have plenty of $$ if I win big as planned. :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom