Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I went out to Sandhill MX this morning (in Brentwood, CA) with rickyd and Doug. Got a few half-decent shots.

The first two are of rickyd tearing it up. Look at those eyes!

Attachments

• rickyd downhill.jpg
    rickyd downhill.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 472
  • rickydturn.jpg
    rickydturn.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 464

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
The rest of these are just random guys that were riding. I have no clue who they were, but some of them were hauling the mail!

Looking back, I should have bracketed more. I think a slightly faster shutter speed would have stopped the action in the wheels and roost a little more.

Attachments

• 401turn.jpg
    401turn.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 459
  • 17turn.jpg
    17turn.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 456
  • 0roost.jpg
    0roost.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 472

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Yeah its beginneer friendly.. You can roll the jumps.. It will be closed for about a month.. Go to Sandhillracing.com for more info.. FWIW, CLubMoto is closed too..
R

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I'm a complete beginner when it comes to MX and I can tell you rickyd is right. The jumps are very easy to roll but if you decide to get a little air they're very forgiving. All you need to do is hold your line and the fast guys will find a way around you. It was so hot the first time I went that we basically waited for the fast guys to ride for a little bit after they watered everything. Everyone got tired and left the track so it was like we had the whole thing to ourselves.

Top Bottom