Moose95

Sponsoring Member
Mar 9, 2002
<DIV align=left class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr></DIV>Hey Guys,

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This is probably old, but one of the guys from RMD sent this down man I thought it came from Sarge!&nbsp; Hope you enjoy!!

&nbsp;
<DIV>To: All Concerned&nbsp;
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
I regret to inform you that, effective immediately, I will no longer serve the&nbsp;States of Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Virginia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee,&nbsp;Mississippi, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Texas, and Arkansas on Christmas Eve.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
Due to the overwhelming current population of the earth, my contract was renegotiated by North American Fairies and Elves Local 209. As part of the new and better&nbsp;contract I also get longer breaks for milk and cookies, so keep that in mind.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
However, I'm certain that your children will be in good hands with your local&nbsp;replacement, who happens to be my third cousin, Bubba Claus. He shares my goal of delivering&nbsp;toys to all the&nbsp;good boys and girls; however, there are a few differences between us.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
&nbsp;Differences such as:
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>1. There is no danger of the Grinch stealing your presents from Bubba Claus. He has a gun&nbsp;rack on his sleigh and a bumper sticker that reads: "These toys&nbsp;insured by Smith and Wesson."
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>2. Instead of milk and cookies, Bubba Claus prefers that children leave an RC&nbsp;cola and pork rinds [or a moon pie] on the fireplace. And Bubba doesn't smoke a pipe. He dips&nbsp;a little snuff though, so please have an empty spit can handy.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>3. Bubba Claus' sleigh is pulled by floppy-eared, flyin' coon dogs instead of&nbsp; reindeer. I made the mistake of loaning him a couple of my reindeer one time,&nbsp;and Blitzen's head now overlooks Bubba's fireplace.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>4. You won't hear "On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen.." when Bubba! Claus arrives.&nbsp; Instead, you'll hear, "On Dale Jr, on Sterling , on Elliott and&nbsp;Spencer."
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>5."Ho, Ho, Ho!" has been replaced by "Yee Haw!" And you also are likely to hear Bubba's elves&nbsp; respond, "I her'd dat!"
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>6. As required by Southern highway laws, Bubba Claus' sleigh does have a&nbsp;Yosemite Sam safety triangle on the back with the words "Back Off."
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>7. The usual Christmas movie classics such as "Miracle on 34th Street" and&nbsp; "It's a Wonderful Life" will not be shown in your negotiated viewing area.&nbsp; Instead, you'll see "Boss Hogg Saves Christmas" and "Smokey and the Bandit IV" featuring Burt&nbsp;Reynolds as Bubba Claus and dozens of state patrol cars crashing into each other.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>And Finally,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>8. Bubba Claus doesn't wear a belt. If I were you, I'd make sure you, the wife,&nbsp; and the kids turn the other way when he bends over to put presents under the&nbsp; tree.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Sincerely Yours,
<DIV></DIV>Santa Claus </DIV>

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
LOL Moose, I posted it already in the GD area.

Top Bottom