Save Enduro's in NJ..sign the online petition

Coopster

May 14, 2001
All NJ off road riders need your support. Currently there is an ASSEMBLY BILL on the books to outlaw riding on all state property. This would make ILLEGALIZE all enduro's, Hare Scramble's and Dual sports in NJ. There are currently nine AMA sanctioned clubs in NJ that put on at least 15 events per year.

Help !!! Sign the petition at the following link:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/ab2238/petition.html

Lissa

"Am I lost again?"
Apr 28, 2002
I'm in one of those nine clubs, Competition Dirt Riders, and this Will directly affect me and my riding habits. Half of my riding consists of State Land, that my bike is registered and insured for. I have already e-mailed the three assemblymen for Cumberland County. Come Monday I will have already written letters and sent them snail mail to many more state officials. I'm not about to let this state outlaw me from my own back yard. If any of you's out there enjoy the East Coast Enduro Association enduros, hare scrambles, or Dual Sports, don't sit by and let what little land there is available to the public slip away. It so much harder to get it back once it's lost...Lissa

B

biglou

Check out Okie's thread in the general forum. TTRGuy and Papakeith hafe posted hotlinks to a bunch of the congressmen and assemblymen for NJ. Also, vic has posted a form letter that can be copy-pasted into those email very quickly. Should only take about 30 minutes of everyone's time to shoot off about 50-75 emails.

Let's make some (civilized) noise and let ourselves be heard on this issue. If you just sit back, they'll take it all away. Let's get active! :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom