What you ride
Where you ride

Bennettsville,Clemson,Spartanburg-S.Carolina. Currently Bville
Nothing yet-looking
Looking for riders

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I live in Spartanburg, SC (graduated from Pelion - very small podunk town).
I ride a 2003 CRF450 (but I ride it really really slow).
I ride at www.tntmotorsportsinc.com and race at www.carolinamx.com and sometimes when I feel good to a HS with www.setra.org or www.nchsa.org

My wife rides a CRF150 sometimes too.

I am a member of the South Carolina Off-Road Enthusiasts (www.scohv.org) and highly recommend you joining so you can help keep trails open in the state (a few years ago we got Cedar Springs re-opened b/c of our efforts and we are trying to get new trails at Sandhills - see the website for more info).

Ivan

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Charlotte, NC YZ125

Stumpy

May 31, 2002
Post where you live - Santee, SC
What you ride - YZ450
Where you ride - SETRA hare scrambles, TNT, Manchester, bscottr's house, and basically anywhere I can...

I've got a WR400 that's looking for a rider.... since you're looking for a bike.

bambooi

Sep 7, 2003
Originally posted by Stumpy
Post where you live - Santee, SC
What you ride - YZ450
Where you ride - SETRA hare scrambles, TNT, Manchester, bscottr's house, and basically anywhere I can...

I've got a WR400 that's looking for a rider.... since you're looking for a bike.
How much and what year? I don't have much to play with.

Barbarian

Nov 22, 2001
Columbia. Two wr250f's.
I'm also interested in SC off Road Enthusiasts. I talked to their treasurer once and he was one of the coolest guys I've ever met. Plus they always seem to have an entourage of hot girls at their events.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Rumor has it you talk the the treasurer all the time...even sing to him in the shower! :o

...and I wouldn't exactly call Aycock a hot girl! :scream:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Oh yeah,

Columbia, SC (northeast)
I ride whatever someone will let me, since my bikes are usually broken.
Usually ride at TNT.

I used to have a yearly membership at Hank Moree's track outside of Society Hill. We got a key to the gate and could ride whenever we wanted. I don't know if they still offer that, but you could check at his store (on the right, just before the split on the south side of town...across from PPM).  That's only 12-15 miles from Bennetsville.

Barbarian

Nov 22, 2001
Yeah I'm crazy. We do have some hot babes at the SCORE events though. Lot's of times they are girl scout troop leaders with their troops and they (or at least these ones) are all hot moms in their 20's and 30's.

Top Bottom