Second Amendment As It Was Supposed To Be

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
yay indeed. Now lets watch them all brainstorm and come up with new and exciting ways to take our rights from us. . ..

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Well wadda'ya know. :whoa: The system does work sometimes. :nod: :cool:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
One of the few times I was glad I saw a newspaper on vacation.

good stuff, except for the 5-4. 5-4? Yeah, let's leave some doubt :|

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
D.C. will still make it impossible for its peeps to get a gun by not allowing sales of guns inside the city. Rumor has it the Mayor is already working on this. :whoa:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
MXSparx said:
D.C. will still make it impossible for its peeps to get a gun by not allowing sales of guns inside the city. Rumor has it the Mayor is already working on this. :whoa:

What a wacked out place. I lived near the district (MD) for almost 3 years while it was... prolly still is... the murder capital. Still can't believe the morons think restricting law abiding citizens is the solution to crime and violence with firearms. Even if I had lived in the district.... I would never had registered or handed over my firearms. Same thing with my freaking radar detector! Washington, Definitely Communist. VA sucks azz too! Another detector hating state.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
D.C. will still make it impossible for its peeps to get a gun by not allowing sales of guns inside the city. Rumor has it the Mayor is already working on this.
I'm telling ya, they will ban Gun Powder!
Go out and buy a Keg of it now!

Top Bottom