OutlawXR4

Sep 30, 2003
Price reduced on my bike! 2600

Hey guys, I'm selling my 2001 XR400. All cheap mods done, airbox snorkel removed, Twin Air filter, ground welds on inside of header tubes, drilled baffle, rejetted. Also, Moose skid plate, hand guards, rear rotor guard, chain guide. New Acerbis rear fender, Michelin S12 tires (only 4 or 5 rides on them), ProGrip gel grips, setup for Trailtech computer (no longer on bike). This bike is Titled Street Legal. $3000, need to get it paid off. Please call me at (616)647-2108 or (616)318-2450.

Sorry, I know this belongs in the classifieds, but I couldn't post in there.

Last edited:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
E-bay.. You still riding this year Kyle? REALLY enjoyed last summers/falls ride time with you!!!
Good luck on selling the bike!
Your friend
Woodsy

OutlawXR4

Sep 30, 2003
Selling it to get a road bike, can't afford both. Sorry, can't help it I really love the road. If I can get the job I'm shooting for, I'll be buying another dirt bike next year. However, if I don't get it sold anytime real soon there maybe a chance of an early spring ride or two.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Truley I understand! I gotta have my road bike's too!! If it dont sell you can always street ride that puppy!! By the looks of the weather we may be riding sooner then you think - COME ON SPRING!!
Woodsy

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
^^What he said^^ Why give up on the dirt? :ugg:

Ah, it's OK. You said you were planning on getting another dirtbike for next year as long as you've got the money, so I guess I can kinda' forgive you a little. :cool:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I used to ride a peg-scraping cafe' racer on the street. I feel much safer riding in the woods where 4,000 pound moving objects can't slam into you. Although sometimes the Jack Pines do jump out at you.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
FORTYPLUS said:
I called & left msg. JCANDE5@aol.com

Really looking for a 250 but maybe would like to see it. I'm in Muskegon. Send a pic if you got one.

Forty+,

If you're interested in the 250, you owe it to yourself to check out the 400 first. I used to have a 250, and while the bike was awesome in the woods, a real billy goat, I rode some 400's and liked them better. Same handling and all, but a little more oomph which made a lot of difference.

Either way though, I hope you can get together with some of us "west-siders" for riding this spring and summer. I'm from Grand Rapids, as are a few more, and there's some Muskegon area folks as well.

OutlawXR4

Sep 30, 2003
Yeah, cars piss me off, but I've gotten pretty used to dealing with 'em. Mainly riding around Chicago with my dad, I'll tell you what there are some dumb mother f 'ers (excuse the language) out there driving around. But, I've managed to get pretty good at judging what people are going to do around here, except for the few morons I've had pull out and almost hit and say they couldn't see me, oh yeah and thats in an open parking lot with no obstructions. Regardless, I still love the road, well maybe not most of our roads so much. Woodsy, I'll definitely go street riding with you this summer. I'll keep in touch.

OutlawXR4

Sep 30, 2003
OK, I know somebody needs a good thumper. Selling my 2001 XR 400, all the goodies in the first post, street legal title, $2600, gotta get this thing sold. If you know anybody interested please call 616-647-2108, or 616-318-2450.

Top Bottom