harrytwilo

Feb 25, 2005
is that a good deal for a kx100?? i think it is im jsut asking for and opinon.i liek that bike bike but u jsut wanted soem opions.

2004 KX100 - BRAND NEW w/all the extras 3300

It only has 2 tanks of gas ran through it - in fact the 2nd tank is still in the bike! It truelly is as new as you can get besides buying from the showroom floor. It is not even broken in yet.

Here are the details:
2004 Kawasaki KX100
TAG Triple clamps - black
TAG Fat Bars - Blue
BRP Billet Gas Cap
IMS Foot Pegs
Black Excel Wheels w/heavy duty spokes and RAD Hubs
Blue Rear Sprocket
Black Acerbis Plastics
Graphic/Decal Kit
FMF Fatty Header pipe
FMF Titanium Exhaust
Rejetted
Galfer Brake Pads - also obviously BRAND new!
Rear Wave Galfer Rotor
Front Round Galfer Rotor
Galfer Stainless Steel Lines Front and Rear in Blue
FMF Gripper Seat Cover
Spider Grips in Blue
ASV Brake Lever - Blue
ASV Clutch Perch and Lever - Blue
TrailTech Computer
Skid Plate
RK 520 Gold X-Ring Chain
K&N Air Filter
Works Connection Frame Guard
IMS Shift Lever
Works Connection M/C Resevoir Blue Cap

The Value of the aftermarket parts alone are over $2000.00. So - essentially you are getting a $5500 motorcycle here.

dirtpoor

Feb 19, 2005
Just ask yourself why would anyone spend that much on aftermarket parts and sell it after 2 gals. Make sure you are able to ride it in an area where you can really put the bike the through the paces of reving, shifting, and braking. The pipe and silencer maybe nice additions although some will disagree. The TAG bars maybe better than stock. Alot of the other stuff, IMO, doesn't amount to much other than looks. I doubt if the chain is 520. 420 is stock and some people upgrade to 428. I paid 3,300 for new 2005 kx100 stock if this helps you any in your decision.

Top Bottom