MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
It has a Honda 250 in it. The difference is its new and the only way you can buy a new Honda CR 250. Service has found away to keep them alive and available.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
my understanding is that the engines are new 2001 model engines. this will be my next new bike.

Dec 31, 2008
i think its a nice bike, i like hondas and the 2strokes. but i couldnt see myself spending that much money on something like that because its on a frame 3 years newer and the fact that the bike is new. interesting that they use the 2001 model engines vs their last models. from the reviews i have read on hondas 250 motors they were not the best before they stopped making the 2 storkes

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
That's the reason they used a 2001 engine, it was noted as one of the best.

Sure it's a chunk of change but consider it comes out of the crate with the mods most people drop extra money on. Tuned suspension? Check. Aftermarket exhaust? Check. Even if you want some specific engine mods? Check. If you would have spent the time to read the features and specification and not just the bottom line alot of this might have been aparent.

It's not for everyone but then neither are four strokes.

Dec 31, 2008
i like the david bailey replica the best. i wish i could afford a bike like that but currently i dont have money leaking out of my ears and nose

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I am with ya' on the shortage of funds for toys. When that situation changes I know where I'd be dropping them though.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom