Mar 25, 2008
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with bike set up. Im male, I usta know someone who rode a dirtbike fast, I wanna be able to go fast too. I bought a cool sticker and installed it on my pipe, I also think the powerband in my bike needs rewound if anyone knows how to do that please write me back. Ive seen people ride on TV, doesnt that make me qualified to race supercross? Also is my bike susposed to smoke really bad when I gas it? I "premixed" it at the gas station with 80W90 and unleaded but it keeps ruining sparkplugs, I think the rings are getting a little worn. Does installing the airfilter really make any difference, I took the seat and airfilter off to give 'er more power. "They Say" more air = More power. I beat the guy down the street in a drag race!! He was on a motorcycle too, I think it was a 1000 but for some reason his rear sprocket doesnt have any teeth left, he seems to like it that way. I think it keeps his from wheelieing so bad. If anyone has any ideas on how to make this rocketship any faster please lemme know. Oh yea, I just got a new trick sprocket set 15 tooth front and a 70 tooth steel rear with a heavy duty chain, No its not for sale this bike has too much trick unobtainium and its way too powerful for the general public im just looking for a little help with gettin it to go a little faster (im accustomed to the power)

Thanks in advance,

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
XXX Adrenaline Spo said:
I also think the powerband in my bike needs rewound if anyone knows how to do that please write me back.
Powerband is a characteristic. Change the tranny oil, see if it needs a new top end, air filter, carburetor etc...

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I also think the powerband in my bike needs rewound if anyone knows how to do that please write me back

Don't waste your time rewinding. Just install the Red and Green over the one you have now. Doubling them up is a secret me grandpa told me. The old one on the bottom will help stabilize the top ones at high RPM.

Sounds like you got that mean machine all tricked out! I wish I could afford to rebuild mine all the time so I could get rid of my air filter. I could use the extra 4hp.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
;) :nener:

Attachments

• fish.JPG
    fish.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 230

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
XXX Adrenaline Spo said:
just removing the airfilter wont get you 4 hp you have to remove the seat also...............
Can't I just cut the sides off the airbox like those ultra cool hipster FMX dudes?

Top Bottom