Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
...Austria, of course. Remember my little red Duke?...not so little anymore, eh? That one has been replaced with this brute (very "Ahhnold" like, don't you think). It's been a little project to get all the accessories just the way I want them, but I'm done now...yes those are heated grips...yes it's got a power socket for electric vests, etc.

Last edited:

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
...and yes...with knobbies on it, this is a 90-some horsepower, 430 pound dirt bike, not to mention, one heck of a commuter....funny how I'm always late for work now...I seem to get lost a lot :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Very Nice!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Very Trick Walt!!

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
WOW! 90hp? That thing has to be a beast. Dual fuel tanks?

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Wolf said:
We (Brunhilde and I) are Baja bound...if my wife agrees...
Mrs. Wolf said:
Und wer konnte diese Brunhilde fraulein? Warum geht sie zu Baja mit Ihnen und nicht mir? Achtung!! Sie werden nicht zu einem tropischen paradies ohne mich gehen! Berühren mich! Lieben mich! Lieben mein affe-schmenke!!!
Something tells me you might have to explain the naming of your new adventure ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
FREAKIN' AWESOME! :cool:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Nice ride. I looked at them for a while, but didn't want to spend that much cash. I only planed on gravel and two track. They are super tall. I could not even put the kick stand up on the 950SE. I still manage to ride on though. I tried to man handle it a little in a bermed soft corner near our camp and it almost man-handled me!

I still have hopes for a cheap used one someday, but ended up with a V-strom! 49MPG with a heavy hand is a good thing! It's only going to get better with time.

Have fun with it.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Nettes Motorrad, sehr Österreicher in der Tat. Viel weniger teuer, mit dann einem F-150 auszutauschen. Gutes Glück mit ihm.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom