Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
This weekend is the enduro school, see the other post, and the shelton valley enduro put on by the PSER folks.

How is the terrain out there? I did a poker run last year and it was pretty bland. Wide rolling trail. Does the enduro put folks through a more challenging trail system?

The short course is 50 miles with gas at 40 and the long course is 80. If the course utilizes the "quad" trails then I would think that 80 miles would be a breeze.

Did anyone run this event last year? How was it? Seems that if enduro folks put it on that it would be tough.

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Based on the trails I've ridden out there, you won't be disappointed. :thumb:

Of course, due to my age and decrepit condition, I will ride the wusses course. You would think they could make the roll charts a little larger so you could read them! ;)

KNeese

Nov 19, 2001
I belong to the PSER club so I've been out on the short and long courses working some.

I haven't worked on the short course for a couple of months so it may have changed a little but not much. It is easily rideable. It will be tight, technical terrain in places but nothing that should cause any bottlenecks for an average C rider (me).

The long course has some really tight, technical sections mixed with some just tight sections. There are a few places that might cause bottlenecks for average C riders but the A/B riders should do OK.

I think it will be a fun course for most everyone.

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
Thanks guys, I'll see you in the morning. I will be riding the wuss course so I can have a chance at keeping time. The wuss course was about perfect at the sparkplug.

Top Bottom