stepup

Nov 27, 2001
Anyone know the skinny on these boots. I hate like hell shelling out $300 clams for boots if they are garbage. They offer an adjustable calf system for their boots and I do need that. Just want/need to know the inside story here.

Thanks

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
The Force Flex SRS, kick ass. I had just bought a brand new pair of Tesh 6's. And when the sole went South in 1 month, I tried these Sidis and couldn't believe what I had been putting my feet through.

ktmark

Apr 12, 2001
are the soles on the SRS a lot less sensitive (less feel) I'm tired of the tech 8 maintainance routine, i'm constantly replacing arches,soles & toeplates(i have 2 pairs also!)I'm sure would like to try some on for size etc. .. I don't think anyone in Michigan owns or carries them.

jeb

Jul 21, 1999
I don't find the SRS soles to be any less sensitive than either pair of my 8's. They sure last a lot longer, though. Overall, the Sidi is a better boot from the standpoint of standing up to the abuse, in my experience. However, they are not without some minor problems. The buckles occasionally come loose, they are noisy to walk in, the toes get a bit torn up because the leather is exposed and the calf area is a bit smaller than the 8's so big calfs or wearing knee braces makes them a tight fit on top for some guys. They are very comfortable after break in, very supportive and they are the most water resistant boots I've ever owned.

gibbs_6

Jul 5, 2001
I appreciate mine greatly.Very good support,protection and very water resistant(as I found out yesterday).Also they are very comfortable.:cool:

Wraith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
As long as you keep proper maintanance of the boots (like after every ride), just as you would your bike. The buckles , and squeks won't be a problem. They are like everything else. You just have to take care of them.

jski

Sponsoring Member
Apr 5, 2001
Since reading all of good posts on here I have been looking all over the Salt Lake area for someone that sells Sidi boots but so far no luck. Several local dealers told me that you can only mail order them because no one carries them in Utah which seems odd. Does anyone here know where I could find a Sidi dealer close to SL so I can try a pair on before I buy?
Thanks

Wraith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
You might try Sidi website, and do a dealer search. Or try Motonations website (motonation.com). They are good people. If you don't have a dealer nearby. They might work out some kind of deal, to where you could send them back (as long as you just wore them in the house) if you didn't like them. They are good people to deal with.

Wraith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
See. I knew it. ;)

That is what they told me about my sons boots. All I would have to pay was the return shipping. But I didn't have to send them back.:)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom