Sizing advice - small knee/calf big thigh

DH Dad

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2003
Being short with big thighs I think I may have a problem fitting into the sizing chart. Here are my circumf. measurements:

Left:
21" above the knee
14.25" at the knee
14.5" below the knee

Right:
21.25" Above the knee
14.25" at the knee
14.5" below the knee

Typically it would appear that I'd need a medium but the measurement 6" above the knee concerns me.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
DH Dad said:
Being short with big thighs I think I may have a problem fitting into the sizing chart. Here are my circumf. measurements:

Left:
21" above the knee
14.25" at the knee
14.5" below the knee

Right:
21.25" Above the knee
14.25" at the knee
14.5" below the knee

Typically it would appear that I'd need a medium but the measurement 6" above the knee concerns me.

The cuffs can allow for more than what the scale suggests really, I would try the mediums to see if they will work, but the large will fit for sure, you just may have to pad up the hinge area a bit more. Is there a shop close by that has them in stock that you can try on?

B?

DH Dad

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2003
No, I checked every MA dealer listed on your site and none carry them. They simply measure and order and I know from experience that I'm more accurate than most MA bike dealers. Heck when buying my wife's TTR I did not talk to a single salesman who had ever been on an offroad bike in their life.

srellis

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 25, 2002
BillyWho said:
you just may have to pad up the hinge area a bit more

Do you have thicker pads than what come with the braces? I ordered a medium and it fits well in the calf and thigh, but I think I should have more padding on the sides of my knee.

I also think I might order the XL undersleeve. Knee braces plus vented pants equal PITA to get dressed!!!

I haven't had any REAL tests for the braces but they sure have come in handy when I dumped my CRF250X over and it landed on my leg!
Thanks
SusanE

Top Bottom