mgorman

May 8, 2000
Looks like you pick a date that is the same as our local team race. Have fun, I'll be running local

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
I slid pretty far down the hill but I don't think I made it to the creek, haha.. Sounds like a cool course guys. I'm not sure if I can make it though. One of my best friends is getting married that weekend. Maybe a few of us could come down a week early and "pre-ride" the course. ;)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
we could use some help beating in a few lines bill, dan's bike is getting a top end rebuild, brian's bike has a smashed pipe along with verious other breaks and bends, I have a flat rear tire, jason has a perfectly good bike but his girldfriend cut him off on the riding aspect.

Isn't MX-727 coming down the weekend before? Weren't you two going to hook up for some riding?

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I was thinking of going to Nelsonville tomorrow, if i can get my tire fixed that is, up for some wayne national?

GNCC387

Sponsoring Member
Apr 21, 2002
Hey wang bike should be back together tomorrow if i get a chance to put it back together tomorrow

Firemedic530

Nov 12, 2000
I was working on my schedule to come down at least for the race, until June 28 :( I broke my foot @ Crow Canyon Fire and Police benefit mx race. I go in today to have a plate and screws put in :| My next time in a boot will be August in Colorado. Have fun guys. If I came down to watch I would just end up :whiner: :whiner: Tim

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
man that's bad, sorry to hear that Tim, heal up quick bud. You could still come down to observe though if you'd like, the trail is awesome and even has a *suprise* in store ;)

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
Yea Tim u should come down and help us spectate, we could use u to watch a "surprise" section so no-body cuts course. believe me it would be worth the trip.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
in the never ending attempt to make this quite an interesting race we've got another good idea, we'll have about 2 or 3 camcorders placed in various locations around the track and we're going to make a highlights video, if you'd like a copy bring along a blank tape or a few bucks and we'll be happy to dub some copies and send them out. Bring as many people as you can! Plenty of parking/camping area available and as planned the last time a bonfire for the night after the race with a trail ride the next day.

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
What day is the race? I won't know my schedule until Thur. I've had to work about every sat since may.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
race would be saturday the 21st dennis, planning for a start around 1 p.m.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
whoops :scream:

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
god jeff, if u are wanting to wait until 1 to start the race it is gonna be hotter than hell out. i would like to have it a bit earlier, and maybe have a second go at it later in the day. i hafta work 7-close both days, which sucks, but ill be out for the bon fire after i get off work.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
it won't be hot out jason, it's gonna rain and make the track all nice ;)

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
i was thiking more in the lines of maybe 9 or 10 as the start, and if we have any late showers we could have a second afternoon race at about 4 - 5.

Top Bottom