el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
hey guys could u put ur name if u are deffinately coming and how many u are bringing w/ u so we can get an idea of a turnout. thanks, and see yall next weekend

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
hey guys, i hope we have more than just dennis coming. we have a lot of time put in this, and would love for it not to go to waste. dennis i can't wait for u to accually ride the whole course, and not just half of it :p . we built 3 bridges, we have made 3 new sections, and one super fun section i am sure everyone will enjoy. hope to see yall in 8 days. try to be there early. if anyone needs directions, or someone to meet them in Wellston, or Hamden let us know. we are planning on having the race at about 9 or 10 a.m. but could have it later if preferred. :aj:

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
ah man Jim that's rough, I got an email from Billy saying he's not ruling out a ride later on here, maybe another shot at perry or wayne?

JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
It doesn't look like attendance is going too well so far. :( For anyone who is deciding whether or not to go - DO IT!

The SMB Boys create really nice trails and do a great job putting on an awesome event. When I went to the last Team Harescramble this past March, I expected just a buch of guys riding through the woods - basically a trail ride. What I got was an organized event with marked trails, timed laps, guys running around with walkie-talkies (is that what ya still call'em?), and a photographer capturing my pathetic riding abilities on film! Really this is a great time! :D

Click HERE for photos from the last Team HS.

Last edited:

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
thanks jimmy for the kind words. we really do want abuncha people to show up, wether it be to ride or spectate, it'll be a freaking blast. we now have about 5 miles of trail, and better trails altogether. lots of places to spectate, and film your friends. how to see some local spodes on saturday morning.

smb_katoomer

Feb 24, 2001
jimmy, thnk you for that. It was very nice and on behave of the giant corporation that is SMB RACING INC. , thanks man, that was really cool. As far as trails go, the trails will be a little more tough with a special section designed so people could rest little. As of right now, i have decided if no one shows up than I will go run the track for two hours than I will go on a little trailride.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
sorry Jimmy, I would but I must first spread my mojo around before giving it again :)

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
[/B][/QUOTE]As of right now, i have decided if no one shows up than I will go run the track for two hours than I will go on a little trailride. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm w/ u Dan. Either way i am going to get my 2 hour race in Saturday.

Last edited:

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Well guys I just found out this afternoon I have to work this weekend. We've got 2 drivers off for vac. so I'll have to work both days. Bad week, my little festiva (work car) took a dump and my youngest just broke his foot. Guess who has to make his truck payment

stu182

~SPONSOR~
Dec 11, 1999
I may be able to make it saturday, not real sure but if i can i have a few guy i ride with that may come to. might be able to get 3-4 guy at least. Still not sure. I have to make some calls tonight and see. My son is racing at the welston fair friday night hes #52 pw class. He blew his cobra up last week :| If you see me there yell at me i might know by then if not i think i still have one of you guys phone number I could call sat morning and either meet you or get directions. Sounds like this is gonna be a blast and I want to know if the hard section you talk about is the same one we always hit :)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
the course is on my land stu, no one's ever ridden this stuff before (except a select frew :) ) You've got a red ford van right? I'll more than likely be at the moto, with my mazda and the GasGas in the bed but I won't be racing. A buddy of ours is racing, he's GNCC387 here on DRN. I'll look for ya.

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Sorry guys, but I'm not gonna be able to make it down. I think I told you already. I have to go out of town for a wedding. I'm out of town next weekend too. Don't worry, we'll be down before too long. I definitely want to ride your course!

smb_katoomer

Feb 24, 2001
Hey to all showing for Saturday's run there will be signs (compliments of Peanut) directing from State Route 93. They will be charcoal gray diamond plate with Blood Red :| letters stating SMB Racing and an arrow. Hope to see a couple of you there. If not the tracks not going anywhere. ;)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
dude! are you not aware that I'm online and you are too, I'd better not have excess usage charges from this.. You know old man is pulling more pines sunday morning right, so the track might not be here later :eek:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom