Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
http://ktmtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=139495

I hope you can open this link. His father is quite ill right now and in fact he is in Arizona with his family right now. All the best Bill. I am sorry to hear about this.

Fred

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Sad news for sure.

Bill,

We're here for you. Just let us know if there is anything we can do for you or your family.........in addition to the prayers of course.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Bill and Family:
Truely sorry to hear the news of Bill's Fathers health!! Certainly know that my family and I are praying for all of you and for Bill's Dad's health!!
Bill, if there is ANYTHING we can do please dont be afraid to ask!!
Freddy - THANKS for bringing this to our attention!!
Scott Barnhard

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Bill, Im so sorry to hear about your Dad. You and your family will be in my prayers. I hope all goes well and your Dad gets a better prognosis at the Mayo clinic.
Curtis

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Sorry to not share this with you guys earlier to give support. Since I didn't see anything by Bill posted here, I felt perhaps he wanted some privacy with the situation. But the link showed he has already put it out there.

Bill called and asked for my advice and experience for this type of cancer. I had an endocrine form in my pancreas and liver, while his Dad apparently has the exocrine kind (more aggressive, but yet can be treated with chemotherapy, where mine could not). His Dad is actively seeking the best treatment possible, and hopefully is on his way to Mayo in Rochester MN for appointments next week.

Our prayers are with you and your Dad, Bill. I hope you receive some hopeful news soon.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Sorry to hear that, my prayers are with you. Matt

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Hang in there Bill. We are here for you if you need anything, and your Dad is in our prayers.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
We're sorry to hear that. Our thoughts are prayers are with you and your family.
-Tracie and Phil

V-man

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 13, 2000
Stay strong Bill. As you can see there are alot of your friends holding your dad up in prayer. I hope and pray everything goes well.
Randy

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Thoughts & prayers to you & your familiy Bill.
Don

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Bill - Sometimes it is said that life isn't fair. Looking at it from another trail, if life was not fair, we wouldn't be here. I know you have the strength and character to handle what is dealt to you. The hope is that you will not have to use that strength for a long time. You know where I stand and that will not change.

Take care, Young Ted

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Bill called me around 3:30 as he was waiting for his plane from Arizona to Detroit area. Things are not looking well for his Dad. He's suffered a stroke, which has affected the lefft side of his body, taken his eye sight in his left eye, and made his eye sight in his right side blurry and full of spots. There are no treatment plans for his cancer, and hospice has been called in.

Bill sounded strong, but I'm sure this is a huge strain on him, as well as the rest of his family. His step-mom requires a lot of care, and his Dad was her primary care-giver. This has to be a huge concern for them.

My prayer is that Bill's family can find solice in reliving the great times they've had with his Dad and help him live the rest of his life in dignity.

We're all here for you Bill if you need anything, all you have to do is ask.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
MWEISSEN said:
Bill called me around 3:30 as he was waiting for his plane from Arizona to Detroit area. Things are not looking well for his Dad. He's suffered a stroke, which has affected the lefft side of his body, taken his eye sight in his left eye, and made his eye sight in his right side blurry and full of spots. There are no treatment plans for his cancer, and hospice has been called in.

Bill sounded strong, but I'm sure this is a huge strain on him, as well as the rest of his family. His step-mom requires a lot of care, and his Dad was her primary care-giver. This has to be a huge concern for them.

My prayer is that Bill's family can find solice in reliving the great times they've had with his Dad and help him live the rest of his life in dignity.

We're all here for you Bill if you need anything, all you have to do is ask.

Mark - Thanks for passing this on to us!! Indeed, my prayer for Bills family is exaclty as you mentioned. Please let us know if you hear anymore news or if you become aware of anyway we can help!
Prayers and concerns for the Smith's.
Woodsy

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
William Edward Smith, father of our friend Bill Smith (Smitdog), passed away on the morning of December 26. It sounds like he went gracefully, surrounded by his loving family.

Please remember Bill and his whole family in your prayers.

There will be a memorial service in Michigan on January 8. If you're interested, PM me and I'll provide more information.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Bill

I'm so sorry.

Fred

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Bill, Im so sorry for the loss of your dad . I will continue to pray for you and your family. Curtis

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Bill,

Sorry to hear about the news. Hang in there. Let us know if we can help.

Top Bottom